Upcoming Events and Calls for Publications
Talk: Opportunities and paradoxes of the sharing economy (in French)
- June 15, 2017 (7-9 pm), Paris
- Speakers: Professor Thibault Daudigeos and Charles-Edouard Girard (GuestToGuest, HomeExchange)
- Organised by Grenoble Ecole de Management
- September 29th, 2017
- Organised at the University of Surrey by Sabine Benoit (Surrey Business School) and Iis Tussyadiah (Surrey School of Hospitality & Tourism Management)
- Submit 500-words abstract by July 16th.
New call for submission by the Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing: Special issue on "The Co-Innovation of Services: Crowdsourcing and Open Innovation".
- Edited by Woojung Chang (University of Seoul) and Mary Harrison (Birmingham-Southern College)
- Submit manuscript by Dec 20, 2017
Handbook on the Sharing Economy - Call for Chapters (Edward Elgar editions)
- Edited by Russel Belk, Giana Eckhardt, and Fleura Bardhi.
- Deadline for a first 1000-word summary of a proposed chapter: 15 September 2017
Journal of Travel Research - Call for Papers (SAGE editions). Special Issue: "Sharing Economy: Unravelling Disruption, Innovation and Transformations in Travel and Tourism"
- Edited by Marianna Sigala and Tom Chen.
- Deadline for 10.000-word manuscript: 31 December 2017