Policy briefing: six conclusions
- Economic motives must be satisfied to trigger non-economic actions
- Promote spaces for collaborative and cooperative experimentations to navigate uncertainty
- Detach social protection from work as a way of promoting innovation
- Social cohesion vs. social conflict: making innovation fair by
- Social exclusion vs. inclusion
- Solving the "platform paradox": regulate social media platforms to support caring and solidarity initiative
An executive summary of the policy briefs is also available.